On this glorious autumn day I can’t think of a better way to share it.
Thank you to the fantastic Unwrapping Minds for this award. It’s a gentle award, perfect for us introverts. It’s had great benefits in that I have had to work my way around wordpress to actually figure out how to accept, and I feel very proud of my efforts. Fingers crossed that it works.
Looks great doesn’t it?
Here are the rules that I must adhere to and as every introvert knows, we love rules and following them.
- include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog – Done
- Answer 10 questions about yourself – About to do.
- 10-12 other fabulous bloggers must be nominated – Easy.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated – Sorted
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you. _ Tick
And now to my answers.
Favorite color: Blue
Favorite animal: Labradors
Favorite number: 5
Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Something I call swamp juice which is spinach, kale, cucumber, apples and a carrot. Delicious and you can feel it doing you good.
My passion: Writing
Prefer getting or giving presents: Giving
Favorite pattern: Hmmm pattern? Hounds-tooth.
Favorite day of the week: Saturday
Favorite flower: Gerbera. You can’t help but smile when you see one.
And now to the wonderful recipients of this award. I would like to bestow this to:
I hope they all work; I’m very new to this.
Thanks again, this was a real treat and I had great fun walking the halls of wordpress, peeking into blogs this morning.